Cows of Indian Breeds only can produce A2 cow milk with A2 beta casein protein, and this milk commonly known in India as Desi Cow milk. Cow Milk comes in two types of beta-casein proteins to make things easier. A1 and A2 differ by a single amino acid in beta-casein protein. A2 milk is produced by most dairy cattle in Asia and Africa.
A2 Gir Cow Milk is rich in minerals like calcium, potassium, and phosphorus, which are essential for strong bones and teeth, better muscle performance, blood pressure regulation, tissue and cell growth, and improving good cholesterol (HDL), as well as overall body nourishment and well-being.
A2 Milk is the purest and most unadulterated form of milk. We at Bharatvarsh Nature Farm are pleased to provide it to you from Desi Cows which have been well-cared for and milked using hygienic methods. We take our hygiene extremely seriously, using sustainable and minimalistic packaging to ensure that you and your children receive natural and raw A2 milk, as nature intended.
Why A2 Cow Milk?
A2 milk is easier to digest and healthier than other cow’s milk available in the market. In cow’s milk, beta-casein makes up roughly 30% of the protein. Beta-casein comes in two varieties: A1 and A2. Cows of indian breeds produce milk that exclusively contains the A2 type of beta-casein. According to certain studies, A1 beta-casein may be hazardous and A2 beta-casein is a better choice.
Facts of A2 Milk
- Rich source of protein – A2 beta casein
- Best nutrition for breastfeeding mothers
- Calcium and vitamin-rich
- Best for weight loss
- Healthy for Heart
- Easy to digest
- Excellent for kids
Health Benefits of Drinking A2 Milk
Milk is best known for its high calcium content, which aids in bone growth and repair. It also aids in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis or weakening of bones. Calcium is also present in several successful acid reflux treatments.
Here are some additional health benefits of A2 milk:
Helps to keep your blood pressure normal: Elevated triglyceride and cholesterol levels are frequently the cause of high blood pressure. You can potentially lower your cholesterol levels by consuming more omega-3 fatty acids, including those found in A2 milk. The potassium in A2 milk also is beneficial for your blood pressure.
Strengthen your Immune System: Vitamin A is essential for maintaining your immune system’s strength, and it’s mostly found in animal products like A2 milk. Increased vitamin A intake increases immune system cell responsiveness and control.
Helps your Eyes Stay Healthy: Vitamin A maintains the health of your retinas and corneas. A2 milk contains vitamin A, which may help your eyes stay healthy. Drinking milk daily as part of a well-balanced diet may help your body avoid cataracts and maintain clear vision.
Helps in Changing your mood: Vitamin D is essential for mood disorders such as seasonal affective disorder (SAD). People with SAD may notice a reduction in symptoms if they consume vitamin D-rich foods, such as A2 milk.
Adverse Claims about A1 Milk
Majority of cows bred in different parts of the world are of the A1 variety. Many studies have discovered that the milk produced by A1 cows has opiate-like effects, leading to the development of mild to moderate medical conditions.
According to studies, drinking A1 milk has following reported adverse / harmful health effects.
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) is a term used to describe infant deaths that occur suddenly. Some women prefer to give their new-born’s quick milk formulations instead of breastfeeding. According to a study, a high amount of BCM-7 in the blood causes breathing problems and is the cause of death in infants.
- Autism: Autism is the developmental condition in children caused by the BCM-7 element found in A1 milk. In a study of Autism patients, researchers discovered a large level of BCM-7 in their urine, which was similar to the amount of milk they consumed. Breastfed children lacked this component and were thus fully developed.
- Type 1 Diabetes: Consumption of A1 milk is the factor for the development of type 1 diabetes in children. This is an autoimmune disease defined by the body’s inability to produce insulin.
- Is A1 milk safe to drink during pregnancy? Milk products have a higher nutritional value, which is beneficial to the foetus growth and a pregnant woman’s health. However, drinking A1 milk during pregnancy is harmful and can import harmful bacteria into your body, putting you and your baby at risk with several health issues.
- Heart Disease: Coronary heart disease is caused by consuming A1 milk on a regular basis. The study also reveals a significant accumulation of fats that clog and block blood vessels, leading to heart disease.
- Is A1 milk responsible for indigestion? BCM-7 is an opioid peptide, a protein that our bodies do not digest. This can cause indigestion, and many studies have shown that it can also cause stomach upsets, diarrhoea flatulence, and other issues.
A2 Cow Milk in Nagpur & Umred
You can also visit our farm to purchase the products produced at our farm. Our address is At Post – Virli, Taluka – Umred, Dist. – Nagpur– 441204 (MH)
Also, if you are interested in purchase or daily subscription of our dairy products in Nagpur and Umred, you can always reach us at Mo: 8603214214 or write to us for any enquiry @ firstname.lastname@example.org